• Saturday, January 07, 2006

    More, and More.

    It was late at night. Everyone in the house was asleep except for us. It had been a late one, with about eleven thousand beers. We pulled our sleeping bags onto the livingroom floor and lay down next to each other. In someone else's house, we had sworn to be good. "Hey," I whispered, "Kiss me goodnight." He leaned over and gave me a brief but soft kiss. "More," I whispered. He kissed me again, his tongue briefly touching my lips. He pulled away. I reached out for his hand. "More," I whispered. He came back to me and held my head in his hands as he kissed me harder and longer. I pulled my body against his. The nylon rustled around us. We kept kissing and my hands wandered over his chest, under his nightshirt. "More," I whispered. He opened his sleeping bag to me and now our full bodies could touch. I could feel it already: the need, the wakefulness. "More," I whispered. His hands pulled my t-shirt up over my chest. Then downward between my legs, lightly grazing my panties. "More," I whispered. He licked one nipple, then sucked at it harder and harder. I spread my legs and his hands stroked me until the wetness soaked through to his fingers. I longed to pant, but it made too much noise. "More," I whispered. He rolled on top of me and I smiled up at him. He pulled my panties aside and let the tip of his cock tickle me. He pulled them harder and the cloth rode up into my ass; I gasped and then clamped my lips shut. Shhhhhh. He kept doing this, teasing me a little with his hands, his cock, my ass. I felt my cunt pulse and throb, almost cramping with need for him. "More," I whispered. Then quickly, deftly, he slid inside me. My back arched and I could hear him breathing hard through his nose, trying not to make a sound. He thrust inside me, slowly and steadily. I couldn't help it: I whimpered. His eyes opened in alarm and he clamped a hand over my mouth, but he kept fucking me. I nodded my head: More. He understood. He left his hand there. On and on he pushed into me, kind and slow. He watched my eyes roll in pleasure. I relaxed into it, grinding myself up against him, fucking him as well as he was fucking me. Suddenly, I was coming. It ripped across my vision and through my body. I blinked hard and tried to swallow. He held his hand on my mouth and smiled down at me; all I could do was look at him and he could see my orgasm in my silent face. He felt the shudder in my body. He finally paused his thrusting, and I wiggled my toes.

    I turned over onto my stomach. I looked back and saw his cock glistening and wet. I crouched back toward him and slid him up and down between my ass cheeks. He let me ride him like this for a minute. "More," he whispered. The tip of his cock teased my tight ass. I could feel it probing for entry but I would not relent. He reached into my toiletry bag and found a bottle of something wet and slippery. "More," he whispered, and massaged lotion onto my ass and his cock. I was on all fours, waiting. I felt him touching me gently, stroking me, then his hard cock insisting. He began to slip inside me as I relaxed and let him in. It was very slow and very tight. Finally, he was all the way inside my ass. He paused to let me take me in, to adapt to liking it. "More," he whispered. And we slid forward onto my stomach with him flat against my back. He began to grind in a circle into me. He throbbed. He thrust. "More," he whispered. I felt him draw back gently and thrust deeper. I wanted to moan from the pleasure and pain of it. I kept breathing into it. He went harder, he started to ride me. "More," he whispered. I pushed my hands against the floor, to push back into him, to make him fuck my ass harder. He drove into me and it was almost more than I could take. Almost. He kept it here, hard and fast but not too much. His forehead leaned on the back of my neck. His thrusting become more like bucking. He was going to come in my ass, to shoot inside of me. The thought was disgusting and thrilling. I wanted him to. I wanted to feel him fill me up. His cum would be all through me, oozing out for the whole next day, reminding me. "More," he grunted, as softly as he could. He rode me hard for another few thrusts. His cock felt huge inside me, swollen and pulsing out its load. I smiled with the thought of it, the feeling of it. He collapsed on my back. Our fingers intertwined and we relaxed. Through the window I could see the first blush of sunrise.

    9 Comments:

    At 9:59 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Oh my... all I can say is MORE! ;)

     
    At 3:57 PM, Blogger Xorpheus said...

    Woo Hoo. That's hot! Having the feel of his cum inside you and letting it to flow out the next morning ;p

     
    At 4:51 PM, Blogger DH said...

    Wow WryGirl...that was fantastic!!! I'll be storing those mental images away for good future use. :)

     
    At 10:40 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    I said photos and ass-fucking, and I meant it. Glad you enjoyed.

     
    At 10:51 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    You're perfect, you know tat, don'tcha? God, I want you!

     
    At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is an awesome site. I am surprised more have not discovered your talents. Their loss is our gain. Oh also you have an incredible ass.

    Beanpole

     
    At 4:56 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is one of the most arousing pieces I have read in a long time. Was it fantasy, or a happy real memory?
    Daytripper

     
    At 3:46 AM, Blogger kindabiz said...

    this wassssssss

    EXCELLENT !!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home