• Thursday, January 05, 2006

    The Stuff of Dreams

    My train of thought trails back to the other night: Loving the feel of him shooting into my mouth...licking his cum off my hands...feeling it ease out of me when I'm the shower the next day...

    I love to have this stuff in all parts of me. On my skin, down my throat, everywhere it can go. Going home with part of him inside me.

    Is that weird? Gross? Why do I like it so much with him in particular? Actually, I kind of relish the disgusting part of it. Getting sullied. Stepping outside propriety.

    Does a girl's response matter to you? Is it a source of pride? Self-conscious shame? I hope not. When I'm around, you'll crow with pride about what you've made.

    6 Comments:

    At 3:01 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    to have tarnished and laid waste, to have left my mark, and rendered unto beauty that which i have to render, to have traveled in secret and mysterious places, tasted the nectar of heaven and been in the holy of holies, to have been of the earth, one with the spirit of base nature, and to have made you mine, to have plundered your riches and left you quivering and soiled...

    yeah, that's what it is beautiful.

     
    At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    To have my lady need and want me everywhere - to enjoy the want of my semen inside of her and enjoy the reminder of the lovemaking when it leaks back is such a turn on and is the very essence of my desire. Does it matter if that is not the mutual goal the masturbation would be better than fucking

     
    At 7:17 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Your lover is a fortunate fella, that much is for certain. I've experienced some of what you describe from the opposite side of the fence, and I think the mutuality of the dirtiness is what feels wonderful. You're expressing an element of who you are that gets thwarted all too often, so why not embrace it, love it, experience it fully? Proud of you!

     
    At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love it running out of me too. Yummy. I delay showering for as long as possible so I can feel/smell/taste him on me.

    :D

     
    At 10:17 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Re-reading post and comments are making me hot again, just thinking about it! *sigh*

     
    At 10:23 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    All hot and bothered, what on earth are you gonna do with yourself, I wonder?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home