• Wednesday, January 04, 2006

    What I Won't Write About

    I could write about the endless foreplay, that I asked him to do this and he did. There's plenty to say about how it felt to have his cock in my mouth, with our hands both stroking and tickling until he came. I'm sure you'd enjoy hearing about any animalistic thrashing or spanking. I'll consider telling you about my multiple orgasms. Or the smell of sex on our hands, our bodies, and on our breath this morning as we made love once again.

    I could do that. You'd like to hear about it. What I will hold in my mind, though, is the way we looked at each other, knowing that we love each other dearly. The way he caressed my back as I lay there. When he was inside me, I whispered there was no one like him. He called me Darling. At least for a while I felt fearless and fierce, gorgeous and lovely. This is what I'll tell you. This is what mattered.

    6 Comments:

    At 3:41 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Poetry those moments and no words can truly do them justice. They are to be treasured and kept close to heart, to be brought out on cold and dark days, their heat glowing and keeping you warm in their memory. Thanks for sharing more than words.

     
    At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "fearless and fierce, gorgeous and lovely"

    Beautiful, wrygirl.

     
    At 7:03 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    I don't need to know the details, just to know that you're getting fucked and cuddled and rubbed and fingered and adored properly, that alone titillates me more than sufficiently. Happy for you!

     
    At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    still looking for the mythical ass pics--please and thank you

     
    At 9:00 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    AD: yes, this winter will be a cold one, I fear.

    Thanks for tuning in, gentlemen. Glad to know you're out there.

    Bad week for photography, but I swear it's on the list!

     
    At 12:10 AM, Blogger pkeclub said...

    the best part of sex is the closeness. and of course the orgasm

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home