• Monday, January 02, 2006

    A Nerd, Reading

    I'm sitting sideways on the couch, reading. I have on my glasses, a button down shirt, and a plaid skirt. I took off my shoes but I still have on my argyle knee-high socks. My feet are up. As I read I play with my pearl necklace.
    He comes in from his shower. He had been travelling and hadn't had a chance to clean up; it's the only reason he had waited to take me. His towel drops to the floor. I keep reading. I'm at the part when Jane and Ellis take their sleeping bags up the cliffs and fuck relentlessly, before the village is raided the next morning. It's a good scene; I usually re-read it four times.
    He's walking around the room, pulling a comb from his bag, peeking out the window. They've never given us this room before, so he checks the view. I ignore him completely. Finally he comes to stand before me. "What are you reading?" I don't answer but hold the book up so he can read the title. "Oh. Never heard of it." He just stands there, naked.
    I swing my legs down to the floor and look up at him. I concede, and put down my book. He stands directly in front of me and I put my hands on his hips. His skin is still damp and warm from the shower. His cock is soft. But I know this one. He'll get hard instantly and repeatedly.
    He pushes me me backward and straddles my lap. My head rests on the back of the couch and he lowers his mouth to mine. We begin to kiss slowly. His tongue licks mine, then the corners of my mouth. He kisses my eyes, which are closed. My hands trace up and down his back and ass. I can feel his cock press into my stomach. He begins to undress me and starts with my shirt, unbuttoning it all the way. He unclips the front closure of my bra. I'm pinned here, with him on my lap, doing what he wants. He rises slightly so his cock slides up the soft skin between my breasts. Neither of us speaks as he strokes against me. I look down to watch him and squeeze my breasts together with my hands. I bend my head down and quickly lick the tip of his cock as it emerges with each thrust. It's clean and salty. Now he moves a little quicker. "Do you mind?" he asks.
    "No," I say, "I want you to come."
    "Good. I will." He strokes faster between the pale mounds of my breasts as I hold them tightly against his cock. I get hotter just watching.
    "Yes, use me." I'm smiling. "Come all over me," I urge. I look up and he's watching himself ride against my chest.
    "Oh yes, you like it." I nod. Soon he is bucking his hips, and his head rolls back. I feel warmth on my neck and collarbones. It goes on longer than I would have thought. He's been saving himself for me. Fianlly he pauses and sits back on my legs. Slowly he strokes his semen into my chest and up to my chin. When he touches my nipples I know that later on he'll taste himself there when he sucks. His touch is gentle as he marks me as his.

    6 Comments:

    At 4:22 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Oh that was good, that was very good! You got me with that one WG, very sexy. I'm still thinking about it...

     
    At 9:31 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    My mom always told me that the girls would love the nerds when we reached our 30s. Let's test out her theory.

     
    At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love sex stories that involve books.

    :D

     
    At 1:35 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    All girls know that the nerds were paying more attention...

    Next time I'll get more highbrow with the lit. I liked the idea of being distracted from the real thing by a parallel story in a book. It's a Ken Follett.

     
    At 1:38 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Thanks for the inspiring photo, AAG!

     
    At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lie Down with Lions. One of the hottest books ever. I can think of nothing hotter than a woman in a plaid skirt reading that book then straddling her! Wow!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home