• Monday, January 09, 2006

    Tagged

    1. Have you had three-way or group sex?
    Almost. But I wasn't really into one of the guys and wound up alone with the one I liked. It worked out just fine.

    2. Have you ever had sex during menstruation?
    Sure. Makes an ungodly mess. I only feel squeamish if my partner does. Often it feels better, eases cramps, helps with out of control hormones.

    3. Have you ever had a sexual experience with someone of the same gender?
    Yes. My God, what a smile she had.

    4. Have you ever had sex in your parent's home?
    Only as a teenager, on the kitchen floor.

    5. Have you ever had hot interracial sex?
    No. I'm Whitey the White girl, apparently. I've never been offered.

    6. Have you masturbated in front of another person?
    No. I'm too shy. It may happen yet. I like the idea...but when it comes down to it, I like the fucking so much it seems a waste to make him just sit there and watch. Though I admit, I've liked watching him. I'm hoping this is something I'll overcome s-o-o-n.

    7. Have you had sex in a public place?
    Only in the car, parked on the street or in a parking garage.

    *Getting hotter and hotter. Is this supposed to be for you, the reader, or me? I may have to excuse myself soon to recall some of these things more accurately.*

    8. Have you been filmed or photographed having sex?
    Not to my knowledge.

    9. Have you had anal sex?
    Mmmmmmyes.

    10. Have you masturbated today?
    Getting closer by the minute.

    11. Have you had sex in a car?
    Yes. An Oldsmobile and a Jeep. Buy American!

    That's about it. Maybe I'll post more based on these answers.

    7 Comments:

    At 6:49 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    You are good to go beautiful. :) BIG SMILE!

     
    At 9:11 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Oh, go fuck yourself already, for crying out loud!

     
    At 8:41 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    What the heck was that?

     
    At 9:12 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    I think he means "Go tenderly arouse yourself to orgasmic heights, for you have indicated your desire to proceed as such in your fair posting."

     
    At 9:13 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    ahhhhh. thought so. :)

     
    At 2:23 PM, Blogger Xorpheus said...

    As for #7, I think its more for the thrill of it rather then enjoying it.

     
    At 6:51 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Yes, of course, it was a play on words. Wrygirl knows I adore her and think she's just perfectly lovely in every way.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home