• Monday, January 30, 2006

    Monday Lull.

    To say that the last few days have been stressful doesn't even begin to hint at it. Thankfully the worst is over and things are settling down again. Technically, at least.

    Oh I don't know. I'm still feeling unhappy and so unbelievably tired of all the struggle. Seems there's loneliness and death everywhere, and life feels full of obligation and little joy.

    And I don't have internet access these days to email or blog, and that is not helping my state of mind. Today, I hate everything about everything. I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm writing for. Probably I just need to eat a sandwich. Also, it's Monday and the Lord madeth Mondays to suck.

    3 Comments:

    At 3:24 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Rooting for you, my dear, don't let the bastards get you down...

     
    At 10:59 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Hang in there beautiful!

     
    At 3:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    you read my soul... its just one of those days...

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home