• Thursday, January 26, 2006

    The System Is Down.

    Due to a major project and domestic circumstances, I'll be in and out of contact for the next few days, maybe up to a week. It all depends on how quickly the new system gets up and running.

    Posts I'm thinking about when I return:

    Popping the cherry of my friend's little brother.
    or
    Watching a man masturbate while I dirty talk.

    But by God, all I can think about today is the feel of him behind me, biting, kissing, licking my neck. It's all I need to get hot and wet. Maybe I'll write about that.

    Talk to you soon, bloggy bloggers.

    4 Comments:

    At 12:57 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Good luck with everything, hope it goes smoothly and easy for you! If you need anyting just let me know.

     
    At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't believe you are Laura Palmer!!!!!!!

    :D

     
    At 8:51 PM, Blogger April said...

    Both those posts sound delicious...

    Hope all goes well for you!

     
    At 3:29 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    All sorts of web access problems. ugh.
    I will eat my left hand by the time it is resolved.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home