• Wednesday, January 25, 2006

    Pffffffttttt.

    I had a hot conversation the other night while away from the house. Talking about what we'd done, what we get into. He got all riled up. I got all riled up. I thought there would be no way I'd get to sleep without getting myself off (involving husband? eeeeeewwww).

    But then I went home and talked to husband, shut down the house, and basically remembered that orgasm these days is a lot of manual work. Staying up after husband so I could writhe around on the couch seemed like way too much effort for a body tired like mine. I took a hot shower but that kind of fell flat. I just went to bed.

    Dammit! I had such a good vibe going and it was wasted...and I let it go. I hope I'm not forfeiting on orgasm since I can't roll around with the person I want. How sad is that?

    6 Comments:

    At 11:31 AM, Blogger Shay said...

    AH
    you should have just locked yourself in the bathroom and gone for it!

     
    At 1:32 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    yeah, jeepers, once you start down this road who knows where it might lead? You gotta take matters into your own hands! ;)

     
    At 3:58 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    I definitely need to diversify my technique, and get going on that equipment purchase.

     
    At 6:52 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    Listen, babe, whatever your problems might be, lack of sexiness ain't one of 'em. Even the horniest of us can be brought down by the real world at times. You'll be back on the horse in no time flat!

     
    At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, that's happened to me too.

    Do you and lover do phone sex? :D

     
    At 12:16 PM, Blogger James Scolari said...

    Staying up later than the spouse to writhe on the couch? I do that a lot, too.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home