• Wednesday, February 01, 2006

    High and....Well...Not Dry.

    I asked him to write a description of what it is like to get head from me, because it is a thing we both love. And, well, I'm a little vain about it.

    He complied and I have just read, and re-read it three times. Somehow he manages to capture the bestial, savage, loving deed it is between us. I am going to try to convince him to let me post it here.

    Anyway, I'm stuck here at the computer with an unbreachable distance between us today. All the fluid in my body has migrated you know where. Dammit. Dammit. Even though we were together for a time last night, it is not enough anymore.

    6 Comments:

    At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thinking of you, Laura Palmer. Hoping you are getting settled in comfortably.

    Kiss.

     
    At 6:14 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Oh I hope he does let you post it, that would be a step in the right direction.

    I also hope you are getting settled in, actually I hope so more than that skank above me!!

     
    At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Skank Above You is going to have her way with you one of these days, Mr. Dodger.

    And you won't know what hit you.

    :D

    ***Sorry, Do Me Queeen, for hijacking your comments for this...***

     
    At 12:21 AM, Blogger Shay said...

    Oooh you are so lucky!

    I've asked for descriptions and only get big sighs and eye rolls. :(

     
    At 7:20 PM, Blogger James Scolari said...

    sounds like a great read...

     
    At 9:45 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Get a room, you guys...shameless!

    Haven't asked him if I can post it yet; too much else going on, plus no internet until now.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home