• Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    New Title

    After a bit of thought, I've decided to rename this blog. Do Me Queen felt funny and clever at first, but I've thought more and more that it's too glib for what I want to talk about.

    Then I thought of using the Laura Palmer image and it seemed perfect: a nice girl with lots to hide. And that prompted thoughts of a change, as well.

    And then it didn't hurt the cause that my husband saw the Do Me Queen as one of my tabs on the computer screen.

    The URL is the same, but if you have a link to me, I would appreciate changing the text to reflect the title change.

    5 Comments:

    At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Done.

    Laura Palmer was a nice girl?????

    Hmmmmm...

    :D

     
    At 8:29 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Yeah, it worked! Told you we'd make you a geek before this was all over beautiful. ;)

     
    At 9:10 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Ok ok, a seemingly nice girl.

    I'm not a geek! I'm not! 00101001010101010101!!!!!!

     
    At 10:31 AM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    I like it, even more provocative than before. It is pretty hard to think of dear Laura as a "nice girl" after seeing "Fire Walk with Me", but I always preferred the first season of the show when you thought maybe she really WAS just a nice girl who made a few bad choices.

    Guess I showed some of my geek cards there, huh?

     
    At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dee said...

    I have updated my blogroll accordingly. And the Twin Peaks reference makes me grin - I did adore that show.

    xx Dee

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home