• Monday, May 15, 2006

    #7

    He was my college boyfriend. We met the first day of college at our orientation trip, and spent the next five days in the same group trip canoeing and camping. We hit it off immediately.

    For about a year we flirted and made out after drinking. Halfway through our sophmore year he called me up at home during Christmas break. By the end of January, I had to ask if we were going to have a thing or not. We did.

    Good kissing I think, but I've had better since. Really terrific cunnilingus. So long ago, I don't remember the first fuck. But I do remember March 1991; I was on top. We were in his loft bed the morning after his 21st birthday party. Yeah, oh yeah. I could reach up with my fingertips and scratch the ceiling as I came for the first time during sex. What a blessed, amazing, addictive thing. I almost wept with relief and gratitude. I could be one of Those Girls.

    I lived with him for a summer and fucked him every day. Once he woke me in the middle of the night, made me come, and kissed me goodnight.

    However, he was not a kind man. We fought a lot. Got jealous. Broke up, got back together again and again. Asked each other if we were doomed. He called me 'Bu' because he said my little tummy reminded him of Buddha. I kicked him. He fucked another girl. I screwed around with a friend on Halloween. Wondered if we'd get married, the thought of which alternately thrilled and sickened me. There was passion, but also contempt, distrust, anger, and disappointment. It was, in short, the first love.

    We remain in peripheral contact. I introduced him to his current wife. He was at my wedding. I toasted him at his.

    He taught me some things, but not as much as others have. But you never forget that first guy to make you come while fucking you, if you're lucky enough for it to happen.

    Here's to my Lucky Number Seven.

    (I wonder if you're maybe a little jealous, hearing about him? I wonder if you mind? I'd hate to think you're angry with me. Are you displeased? Do I need to be scolded?)

    6 Comments:

    At 1:05 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Shoot, WG,

    First, I think we'll have to watch the video to decide.

    After that, it will be time for the blindfold and the rod.

    A follow-up with hands bound to the bedpost, and a good, solid, doggie-style fucking. I will prop your ass up with a pillow, though that's not for you--it's for me-- better spring action than just counting on your legs. I like good hard, doggie-style fucking.

    Then, after you've apologized for being such a good bad girl, I'll make you a caipirinha.

    Then fuck you again.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 1:18 PM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    I'm the only guy I know that doesn't get jealous of hearing of past lovers. I find it fascinating to watch how someone's sexuality evolves. Having said that, if being jealous gets you across my knees, then let the scolding begin :)

     
    At 1:23 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Heavens, Chuck, I'm a lady. Drinks first.

    Shon, you're so accommodating!

     
    At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Clutching the sheets...sure. But scratching the ceiling? Now the is hot.

     
    At 4:01 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    Fair enough.

    After all, one should have something to sip one while the video is playing.

    But I'll still not spare the rod-- either one!

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really liked this peice and made me wonder how many girls i slept with came for the first time with me and whether because of this they remembered me with such fondness... i kinda hope so; thank you it was good

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home