• Friday, May 12, 2006

    Restraint.

    I'd like to tease you.
    I'd like to meet you in public when there's no time to escape to be alone.
    I'd wear a thin sweater and no bra.
    Or a skirt that I'd tug and slide over my thighs.
    I'd lean across you to get a napkin.
    I'd lick the rim of my glass.

    I'd touch you without touching you.

    Not having me but wanting me would drive you to distraction.

    You'd drop you pen, dribble your beer, stutter.

    Until you couldn't take it.

    You'd break.

    You'd take it.

    You'd push me in an alley and immediately plunge into my cunt as I leaned up against the brick wall.

    You'd shove me into your back seat and mount me, regardless of witnesses.

    You'd follow me into the bathroom and ride me on the countertop.

    Whatever it would take. You would take what you wanted.

    And I'd thank you.

    6 Comments:

    At 7:18 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    You. Me. Now.

    Thank you for a great way to start my morning :)

     
    At 11:25 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I love a woman who knows exactly what she wants and isn't afraid to express it, oh baby!

     
    At 11:45 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Shon: Rise and shine!

    AD: Oh but it could change in a flash. So fickle am I!

     
    At 12:28 PM, Blogger Anteros said...

    TGIF!

    What a way to start off a Friday. I actually perfer a woman who changes her wants daily so I don't get bored.

     
    At 12:10 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    You really are the best kind of tease, Wry--the kind that rewards us for playing along!

     
    At 3:44 AM, Blogger James Scolari said...

    yum. tease me. please.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home