• Monday, May 15, 2006

    Vibe Update


    The Rabbit scared me. The rotating shaft? The rippling beads? The vibrating rabbit? Too much too soon! I'm supposed to put what where?

    It's literally been in the box for the last two months.

    Friday, after some encouragement from a friend, I dug out the batteries and powered it up. But having just gotten off manually, I was out of rile. Done for the day.

    But this Monday I decided to try again. I felt shy and foolish. I had to remind myself that I was alone in the house, and this was just me, playing around.

    It took a bit of screwing around. Panties on or off? Lube and how much? Where do I put my damn legs? I kept inadvertantly pushing the buttons on and off - rotate left! rotate right! - at the wrong times. More lube! Too much!

    Well it all worked out. One good solid orgasm.

    Who doesn't want an orgasm? Little Rabbit serves a need, but not others, however. No one to watch my face, no one to exchange breath with, no one to call me a good girl. No spanks, no hair pulling, no violent lust, no savagery, no tender stroke pushing my hair off my forehead, no mingled sweat.

    Ah, well, it did the trick. For a while.

    8 Comments:

    At 9:43 AM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    I know what you mean by the last part. For what it's worth though, we can help with one bit.

    Good girl :)

     
    At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lol . . . what else but sex can be both unbelievably intimate, deviant, passionate, and lustful one minute, and incredibly awkward and funny the next? I think it must have to do with how it forces us to expose ourselves, in every sense of that word . . .

    Hey, one good solid one made it worthwhile, didn't it? Practice makes perfect, Wry . . . just like with the real thing.

    XO

     
    At 1:11 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    I think it's rather endearing that in most other sexual areas you come off as so confident, strong, and sophisticated, yet you're afraid of your poor little rabbit. :) I have to say, the way you describe, it does sound like it's maybe more options than you need getting started. Just a simple vibrating bullet might do you better. Or a nice fat cock, either one.

     
    At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, I know what you mean.

    A vibe can do only a tiny fraction of what a real lover can do.

    Still, it's better than nothing. And a vibe with phone sex is even hotter.

    Call me?

    :D

     
    At 1:56 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    A Rabbit is best used with a partner, prone, with your sweet ass up in the air, propped up under a wedge-shaped Liberator Bedroom pillow. Both ankles should be appropriately cuffed, with leather and sheepskin ankle cuffs, and tied off on the opposite bedposts.

    First, I believe in preparation of your coochie, with some long, lingering licks. Good prep eliminates the need for lube.

    After insertion, I believe in monitoring my little submissive's breathing and moans, increasing the strength of vibrations until a healthy level of decibels fill the air. Then, one cranks up the little rotator, regardless of protestations. Appropriate thanks are expected. Any complaining will get you the rod.

    Drinks first, dear-- of course. Blindfold optional.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "Who doesn't want an orgasm?"

    My partner, doesn't like being out of control, very strange.

     
    At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Temptress said...

    From your description I do believe I have the exact same vibrator. Only instead of a rabbit mine is a teddy bear. I've been using it for years and I still press the buttons inadvertently at all the wrong times. That's my main complaint about it. (Well, other than the fact it's made of plastic and is not attached to a male body.)

     
    At 12:06 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Hey! I had almost forgotten that button! :) Congrats and no it isn't a replacement for the real thing, just a stand-in.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home