• Friday, November 17, 2006

    It's Never What You Think It Will Be.

    So let's suppose, perhaps wildly, that I'll have sex again in 2006. I could imagine all sorts of scenarios and moods and nuances about how it would be: slow and shy on the couch, in each other's laps on the bed, my shoes on but tights pulled down and panties hastily pushed aside, silent and intense, gleeful . . .

    I could spend hours fleshing out the details of a particular idea, substituting one detail for another until it felt like the fantasy I needed. I could even plan a particular thing 'So when I see him on Tuesday, I'll do X and Y and then a little Z if he lets me.' I've done that before.

    And it's always wrong. It never turns out that way.

    And it's always right. It always turns out as it should.

    That feels like a miracle right now: put two people together with one clear intention, and there are infinite variations. We're amazingly flexible, fickle, and fallable. Nevermind the plan, we say, I want something else, something selfish. Oh that thing you wanted to do? Let's do it twice as hard as you told me. Fall on the floor and keep going, baby. Leave the lingerie in the suitcase. Cancel dinner. Climb into the back seat. I'm coming first, and in your mouth. Pull out instead and shoot on me.

    I'm here and you're here and we're starting from scratch every time.

    Ah, and I miss it. Life is certainly different when there's no one to desire you or play with.

    9 Comments:

    At 11:00 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Uhm ...

    I feel compelled to tell you that ...

    I have airline miles O_O

    ;-)

     
    At 2:04 PM, Blogger Mistify said...

    I imagine you are desired by many just not in a position for the desire to be shared with you.... not yet anyway

     
    At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *sigh* Why is it always that the times we most crave for someone to hold us are the times that no one's around?

     
    At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Who the hell said no one desires you?!

    After all the hints guys drop at you...that apparently get ignored because you had someone else on the line at the time...which is fine...that's your choice.

    But this "no one wants me" thing is complete bull. You're very desired by lots of men in Blogland. What you do with that info is obviously your choice.

    The question is whether the lack of response from you has made those men give up and look at other possibilities. Might be the case by now....

     
    At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh...and kinda tough to inform you that you're desired when you provide no contact info in your profile.

     
    At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What an ungrateful fool you were to spurn all those once-in-a-lifetime offers from total strangers on the internet. Bet you're sorry now. Now it's too late to come crawling back begging for their affections. They've moved on to other loves, women of quality who appreciate the devotion that men like them have to offer, women like isuckcox327 and cuminmybum847.

     
    At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ...or sometimes we crave to be held and there is someone near by.

    fantasy is a great starting point, but usually flies out the window when it meets reality. Reality can be so much better, when the person, place, or time is just right.

     
    At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL!

    The third anon was a diff person from the first two. But, man, was that third one funny!

     
    At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So are you willing to play with others?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home