• Sunday, January 07, 2007

    The Ultimate In Toys.

    All of a sudden last night I got hot. Just fell immediately in love with the idea of getting off. I busted out the now-overflowing shoebox of sex toys and jumped onto my bed. I didn't play coy, but got right to rubbing myself with the smallest of the vibes. Pretty soon I got all wildcat on me with three vibes in various states of involvement. It was good. It worked out.

    But afterward I wondered, why do I need three separate vibes? The rabbit, theoretically, could do the clit and cunt work of two, but in reality, it doesn't work that way for me. I don't like the little ears so I wind up using two vibes. Then if I want some ass play, I need another hand or vibe. Is it possible to hold three vibes? No. You have to bend your leg and prop one against your heel. I specifically looked for a two-in-one vibe at the store last week, but all they have is the ever-fucking rabbit. What I need is some sort of three-pronged mechanism I guess. Something that can fuck me, work my clit, and then sometimes simultaneously work my ass. But it would also have to go at each task at different speeds and tensions. Does such a thing exist?

    Oh.

    Right.

    It's called a man.

    9 Comments:

    At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Self multi-tasking is a bitch, ain't it?

    I think us guys have it a little easier in that department.

    But if you need a extra hand...or two...I'm availiable :D

     
    At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you can find two-ended toys for vaginal/anal play, although since they're joined at the base you can't vary the motion between the two. It would free up an extra hand though.

    A lot of people use the heel trick. Years ago Good Vibrations (I think) had a heel-strap harness that might help. Also, if you've got the right kind of headboard and/or other preferred surface there are those toys with suction-cup bases.

    But yeah, a properly attentive man would probably be even better. Even then you'd have to really get him trembling with lust if you wanted him to match a vibrator. :-)

    Very sorry I can't volunteer, Wrygirl.

    figleaf

     
    At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And a skilled man, at that.

    XO

     
    At 10:28 AM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

    Thank god there's a still a reason for you to use us.

     
    At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't you feel greedy when you get into those moods? I do.

    Never stops me tho.

    :D

     
    At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've been toying with the idea of designing a vibe system, with everything working off a central power supply with independent controls.

     
    At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I told you before all you had to do was ask babe. i am here to only help out alittle. I only have two hands though. I might have to use something else also. wink wink ha ha

     
    At 12:43 AM, Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

    haha The heel thing... I know that one well!

    Sometimes there's just not the right toy for the job, no matter how many you have.

     
    At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    not sure i know any man who could do all that at once.....wish i could find one though

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home