• Friday, December 22, 2006

    Not In The Mood.

    I'm not in the mood to deal with my son (oh yeah, honeymoon over).
    I'm not in the mood to go to the grocery store.
    I'm not in the mood to change the sheets.
    I'm not in the mood to clean the house.
    I'm not in the mood to work all day tomorrow.
    I'm not in the mood to shop.
    I'm not in the mood to wrap.
    I'm not in the mood to do much other than drink 'nogg and stare at the Xmas tree.

    So fuck it. That's what I'm going to do.

    5 Comments:

    At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am in the same mood and want to do the same with you! Merry Xmas! O Come all Ye

     
    At 6:04 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

    I'm in the same mood at the moment.. plus I'm dehydrated and grumpy.

     
    At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm in a pretty crappy mood too. I don't feel like doing anything except maybe having a few drinks and going to sleep. Christmas... bah humbug!

     
    At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Darlin'

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday, as stress free as possible and a new year filled with nothing but happiness and lots of sex!!

    xoxoxoxo

     
    At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There's one past-time that will bring instant relief :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home