• Monday, December 11, 2006

    Right Now.

    What would I go for. . . .

    No foreplay meal. Food and wine makes me sluggish so I'd say right now I'm not hungry so I'll pass on eating together as seduction. Except oysters! Scratch all that. I'd go for a dozen oysters!!

    OK so we have some oysters. Good. Now what? Mmmmmm, how about some music? Yes! I've got it! We'll listen to records on the livingroom floor -- old Phoebe Snow and Jim Croce. Then, um, you start to undress me? Maybe we wrestle. Ack, no not this time. Oh! I'm wearing a skirt with tights and you start sliding your hand up my leg while we're talking. You don't break the thread of conversation as you slowly tickle the taut fabric between my legs. That's good, I like that. Then, er, wait. Is this kinky enough? What's going to be the thing about this time that will keep you returning to the thought of it? What's the hook here?

    Do you rip my tights? Nah, too frisky. This is a more relaxed vibe. Do we need a prop like a camera or a mirror? Let me think for a minute. . . . . ..

    Well fine maybe I'm not in the mood for some crazy, kinky scene.

    In fact. . .

    What I'm more thinking of is the opposite. I'll tell you that it's been a while, intentionally. I've held myself off the market and am feeling a bit shy and reserved, now that it comes to it. I'll ask you to lead me into it, to be my guide back to myself and that part of me. You're a little unnerved -- pressured? -- at having to step up a little more. But as I've been telling you this, we're still kissing and your hand is still under my skirt. I think we're facing each other.

    As you begin to ply me with your hands and mouth, you'll feel my body open to you, albeit slowly. Your tongue tickles my ear a little but not too much before you go for my neck. A girl can't be a virgin twice, but this will have the same feeling: I'm uncertain and reserved but wanting help in pushing past that into the scheming, bold, red molten hot center of myself.

    So you patiently undress me, waiting until you sense my impatience, my readiness for the next step. You'll test your own will by going slower than you need so as to give the animal urge in me room to step forward toward you. You become almost demure in your kisses so that I will push my face forward for more. Your hands retreat so I'll grab them back to me. Oh I forgot to mention this all goes out the door at the point that you get to see my breasts. They overwhelm you. They floor you. You revel in them.

    Hmmm, where are we at this point? probably still on the livingroom floor, but I want us to move. The Oriental rug will hurt my knees. I'm going to say that we get ourselves red-faced and grinding on the carpet, I've loosened up and clutching for more, and then you say 'OK dear, enough of this. Come to bed.' And you lead me to wherever that is.

    Do I need to go on? Or can you take it from here?

    11 Comments:

    At 10:45 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    HI WG,

    That's all fine and good, dear, but every woman after a long dry spell that I've known has pretty much pulled my Johnson out of my pants.

    Thirsty folks want to drink, dear.

    XOXO
    Chuck

     
    At 11:08 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I'm not sure I could stop long enough to get up and go all the way to bed... at least the first time. ;)

     
    At 11:49 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    HI WG,

    I'm bored, and alone in a hotel room tonight. So I'm philosophical.

    Sex is like eating. You don't get enough to eat, you get hungry. You probably will never get to the point where you'll eat dirt.

    But you'll think about it.

    Better to eat sparingly along the way.

    xo

    Chuck

     
    At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    O_O


    *raising hand sharply*


    I

    Can take it from there

    *dabbing forehead with a handkerchief*

    Is it hot in here?

     
    At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wait . . . what am I wearing?

    XO

     
    At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi WryGirl,

    I love this fantasy! It's perfect. Dreamy, shifting, but real as bread in the oven or sunlight streaming through a window.

    It also captures just what a first time with someone new feels like -- something it's hard to go back to later. Plenty of time for mad kinky sex later.

    I really appreciated all the room you make in your fantasy for your listeners.

    Um. Anything else I can say about it will start sounding goofy so I'll leave it at "nice!"

    Take care,

    figleaf

     
    At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Not to long ago you wrote a post along the lines that no matter how clearly you imagined an encounter, when it happened it would be different. This post reads like how you want the new first time to be: patient, tender, and sensual; reassuring you that it's you that makes the encounter special. Maybe it will be that way or maybe the two of you (of us) won't be able to keep our hands and lips away from each other. However it turns out, you can be assured that it will indeed be you that makes it special.

     
    At 3:37 PM, Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

    I'm with WryGirl on this one- sometimes it's so much more fun to hang back a little, and make him slowly work you into an incredible frenzy until you can't hold back any more, and the animal reaches out for the kill.

    Maybe they can sense you holding back a little, and work more carefully, deliberately, to get you to let go until you have to let go... and that, Chuck, is when the girl not only pulls it out of your pants, but fairly rips them off to get to it. :)

     
    At 8:22 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Debra - so are you blogging anywhere?

     
    At 3:29 PM, Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

    I am! hehe I still have a blog I participate in on blogger, but the real one that I add to almost every day is at http://tragicbeautiful.com/words/

    Hope to see you stop by sometime!

     
    At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DAMN GIRL!
    For a minute there,
    I thought I was 16 again.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home