• Tuesday, December 05, 2006

    Rub Me.

    I'd like to give you a little somethin sexy, to perk up your mind.

    Who am I kidding? I'd like to feel a little somethin sexy. But I don't. I'm working, driving the boy around, moving furniture, raking leaves . . .

    . . .I'm tired!

    What I'd really like is the command 'Come with me into the bedroom.' I'd obey. You'd say 'Undress please.' I would. 'Lie down please.' I'm prone. You'd straddle my back and massage the tired, aching, fucking weary muscles of my back with your strong, lithe hands. My thoughts would wander. I'd stare into space.

    Kind of like now with me and the computer screen. Tired.

    Going to bed, thinking about that massage.

    4 Comments:

    At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Massage sounds awesome . . . but what do we do if "it moves?"

    XO

     
    At 11:33 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    LOL

    My strong hands and knowledge of deep muscle anatomy have gotten me laid more times than wit and charm ever did.

     
    At 11:38 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    You guys have the funniest euphamisms -- "It" -- "Wit and Charm" -- for your parts.

     
    At 2:11 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Baddump-Crash!

    Wrygirl, ladies and gentlemen! Let's have a big round of applause. She'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your wait staff.

    ;-)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home