• Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    Holiday Break.

    O let me just rant here for a second. I can't wait until I don't have to problem-solve for this bumbling idiot! I'm trying to pack for the trip, manage all the details, do job training, clean up the house...NO! I'm not going to be particular helpful when you call me because you can't figure out how to get car insurance. Gah. Gurg. What a relief it will be to take care of only myself and my son.

    Rant over.

    I'm off today to pack and travel for the holiday. See you all after the weekend.

    Happy Thanksgiving!**



    ** Can't you just feel the gratitude around here?

    6 Comments:

    At 1:19 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Happy Thanksgiving beautiful, soon you'll have many new things to be thankful for. :)

     
    At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you, Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    I shudder to think all of the things I willingly do for my wife that I would rant about should we split.

    But - I am happy for your near-freedom and grant you unlimited rants!

    'tis a fine line between love and hate....

     
    At 3:57 PM, Blogger Osbasso said...

    Happy Thanksgiving! Miss you for HNT?

     
    At 10:18 AM, Blogger Mike said...

    Ya know those thoughts you are having of insecurity and will I have sex again. Well his are different but no less real. The reason I say that isn't to draw compassion for him. You need to let him go through that and make sure you address those which pertain to you and your son. Period. It's a process and a rough one but infinitely rewarding down the road. Just keep walking. It not only gets a little easier it acutally becomes fun.

     
    At 11:55 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Remember, holiday food has no calories.

     
    At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I went through the same thing when my ex and I split up. I thought about all the things I had done for him, things he didn't have the common sense to do for himself, and it made me so upset.

    On a seperate note, I hate to do this to you, but... TAG, you're it! Come on over to my blog and see the surprise I have for you LOL. I hope you have the time to participate. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home