• Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    The First First Time

    So in that last post I said that I didn't orgasm until my seventh sexual partner. In fact I described that here. But that wasn't the first time a guy made me come.

    I was a very very bad long-distance runner in high school and apparently caught the eye of a senior on our way to a meet one day. My friend Diane set us up even though I really wanted to date Steve, who only wanted to date Carla who wound up marrying the first guy I kissed, Mike.

    Anyway.

    This runner, Dave, took me out on a few dates and was truly a nice guy and very sweet but not really a match for a crackerjack like me. During one date we watched Young Frankenstein at his house, me for the first time, he for the thousandth. I laughed at the joke about the violin still being warm, and he looked at me in surprise; it had previously gone over his head. Hmmmm.

    Anyway he borrowed either his father's Fiero (awesome!) or mini-van. The Fiero was actually a big pain in the ass as far as dates go. The mini-van had a leak in the ceiling over the center console and was inherently dorky. Dave drove me home one night in the mini-van and we parked in my driveway; I was technically home by curfew if the car was in the drive. We started making out across the front seats so fairly soon we undid our seatbelts to lean closer. I had kissed maybe only one boy before then, sloppily drunk and in another country (the aforementioned Mike) Wet lips and gasping breaths were still new to me, but at least a concrete reality after so many frantic late-night teenage fantasies. Here was a body pushed against mine, just as needy and sloppy, enthusiasm short-circuiting any attempt at skill.

    I must have really gotten into the kissing because before I knew it (eek!) we were on the floor in the back. He lay on top of me, both of us fully clothed. The swell in his pants ground the hot seam of my jeans against me, while I lost myself and clutched him harder. Finally we pushed us over the edge. My mind snapped out and back as my body shuddered and shook with the pulse of orgasm and the quick hot breathing of my co-conspirator, my witness, in my ear.

    We got out of the van and I, with a red and sweaty face and dazed eyes, walked up to the house to greet my parents. I was sixteen.

    9 Comments:

    At 12:35 AM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

    The first time I came with a girl it was just making out on my bed, fully clothed. I was 15 and I didn't really understand orgasms yet (I wasn't even jerking off -- late bloomer). I just remember at some point realizing I felt wet down there, excused myself to the bathroom and wiped up this sticky stuff. I knew what it was, but I don't remembe feeling an orgasm. After that I put a baggie on my stuff under the underwear if I thought making out was in the cards for a given evening.

     
    At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very new to your site, but i like it a lot. Love the pics, especially the pig tails. I could pull on them, wink wink.
    Do you chat online, or would you start an email chat?

     
    At 7:45 AM, Blogger Tess said...

    For a long while I have been in awe of your incredible memory. I wish I too remembered so many details.

    I saaw something that reminded my of you, check it out.

    http://www.modcloth.com/Womens/Dresses/Naughty+Prom+Queen+Dress

    Wishing you well.

    Tess

     
    At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think it's a combination of your good memory and your unbelievable writing ability. Another very sweet story . . . thanks, Wry.

    XO

     
    At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you've reminded me of my teenage makeout sessions, primarily frustrated dry-humping, finally feeling a naked breast, and sore lips from hours of kissing. sometimes I kinda miss it.

     
    At 12:48 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Damn

    You totally came dry humping a boy! You must be like megapolyorgasmic now!!

    (and yes, I just made up the word megapolyorgasmic -- just for you ;-)

     
    At 2:33 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Al sensu: paper or plastic?

    Anon: sorry, no time to take it off-blog but glad to see you here.

    Tess: Awesome dress! O you flatter me, thanks.

    Jim: You are very welcome.

    Bob: Kind of miss it? Oh come on it was hilarious and fun and we'd all do well to try it again soon.

    Gadly: I actually thing AAG is the megapolyorgasmicist around these parts. . .well unfortunately not *these* parts but you get my drift.

     
    At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I too experienced my first orgasm with a partner during a dry-humping episode. That was the first and last time for 6 years with the same guy. That's sad.

     
    At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    love the tale of the infamous dry hump. How it brings back those blue ball sessions of my youth.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home