• Friday, December 15, 2006

    Whew.

    Ok I'm just going to recommend first off that all of you get a flu shot because you do not want to get hit with what's going around.

    It spanked me hard and not in a good 'yeah baby' kind of way. Two days of pukin', chills, aches, sweating, stomach cramps, dry mouth. . .you get the idea.

    On the upside, you should check out Radiolab.org at wnyc. It's a good show.

    If I was smart, I'd cancel my haircut appointment today. But since I'm vain, I probably won't.

    3 Comments:

    At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh holy shit

    Thanks for the warning. I'll go in today and get a shot.

    So sorry you were sick.

    I'd rather be beaten with a baseball bat than have a pukey flu

     
    At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You can't go around with puke in your hair. Someone will think you're Courtney Love, or something.

    XO

     
    At 12:30 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    When I was a kid I got hit with a baseball bat and yes, the pukey flu was worse.

    Courtney Love or even worse, Jenna Bush.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home