• Wednesday, December 27, 2006

    Fuck You, 2006.

    Even through its last days, 2006 is determined to Yankee Swap me a big bag of poo. I had one nice thing this week, a massage, and I had to cancel it today so that my husband and I get to mediation with the lawyer.

    I mean, come on.

    Nevermind that I had to spend the last five days with my ridiculous mother-in-law and my lackidaisical sister-in-law. Nevermind that the house remains a mess and I'm the only one who will deal with it. Nevermind that my ass has gotten fat from pie.

    I just wanted to get touched. I knew that would help.

    I'm not asking for much, not even for someone to pull my skirt up and get a feel of my ass. Not even for someone to pull my hair aside and kiss my neck. Not even asking for someone to bury his face between my breasts, or legs.

    I know those are big things to ask for, to want, to expect. I just wanted to get halfway there today, to space out and relax, feeling someone else's hands rub the stress and sadness out of my muscles.

    There are four days left. Maybe 2006 will throw me a bone yet.

    10 Comments:

    At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sure that it's just as obvious to everyone else, but the answer is that it's not too much to ask. Everyone deserves what you want, and you've certainly had to put up with a lot this past year, so you should be at the head of the line. There are a lot of us that would volunteer to walk through the snow to deliver it to you as well; certainly I would.

    I also want to tell you that 2006 has been a tough year for me as well. I know it isn't why you do this, but the knowledge that someone else has been able to find the strength to deal with similar issues has made it a little bit better for me. Thanks. I can only hope that 2007 will be better for both of us.

     
    At 12:32 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    Heh heh, you said "throw me a bone". Hope you get even a little one. Yeah, FUCK 2006!

     
    At 4:00 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I'm with you on this beautiful, I can't wait for 2006 to be over, fuck it and all the shit it threw at me! Please, let 2007 be a better year.

     
    At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish I could get my hands on your muscles. I'm really good at deep muscle massage.

    I wish you didn't have to go through all this crap :-/

    But I really think you will eventually feel the benefits of being free to find your own happiness.

    The first part of 2007 is gonna suck, but it should pick up nicely in the second half :o)

     
    At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well I hope you get that bone!

    I feel certain that all those things listed as "not to much to ask for" could easily be attained by simply requesting them.
    js

     
    At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    AMEN! This has been the worst year of my life, and I can't wait for it to be over.
    I've been going to a local day spa regularly since my wife died for the same reason. One of the massage therapists told me that it's natural to want touching, and is essential to our health and wellness.
    So I hope you get a big bone soon ;-) and I second the montion.
    2006, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
    and may we all have a better 2007.

     
    At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just so you know I love a nice ass. It is my favorite feature on a woman.

     
    At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    awwwww...reading this post of yrs really made my heart sick as i'm not available to fulfil those wishes

     
    At 1:42 AM, Blogger The Cook said...

    I'll start with a massage. Then I'd like to do those things you mention.

     
    At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It certainly has been a rough year for most of us it seems. But keep your chin up... it can only get better from here. Remember, what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. Here's to a kick ass 2007.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home