• Tuesday, January 02, 2007

    Happy Blah Blah Blah. . .What?

    As mentioned previously, I thought the end of the year would eat big fat donkey caca, but in fact,

    it did not!

    Things came perilously close to crashing and burning.

    In the end, though:

    I got warm fuzzies.
    I got to yell WOOOOOOO!
    I got to wear a party hat.
    I got the Happy Happy Number One Fuck Me Breakfast.
    I got new toys.

    Yes, gentle readers, the year went out with a bang and we are grateful.

    7 Comments:

    At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Happy Number One Fuck Me Breakfast?

    Could we have some elaberation here?

    Please?

     
    At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DPQ,
    whoa, whoa, whoa,...
    back-up a little bit.
    "Number One Fuck Me Breakfast"???
    I need a little more help with this one.
    Alfro

     
    At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was at IHOP not that long ago, and I don't remember that on MY menu . . . or were you at Denny's?

    Is that the one with two large, warm hot cakes, wrapped around a sausage, with extra butter?

    XO

     
    At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woohoo!

    Excellent! Glad you had a good time, girl.

     
    At 5:19 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Oh you pervs.

    I meant eggs, grits, bacon, hash browns, coffee, biscuit, fruit.

    Although now that I think about it . . . you're not exactly wrong, either.

     
    At 11:42 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    We are pervs, but at least we admit it. Happy New Year beautiful, this is gonna be a big one. (Take that how ever you want.)

     
    At 2:19 AM, Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

    Glad your New Year rolled over so nicely! And that sounds like one yummy breakfast!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home