• Monday, April 23, 2007

    Smackdown.

    I mean, really. Who can write about sex when she's a working single-parent who's moving in five days while simultaneously selling another house? Come on.

    Well OK.

    Something funny happened. I was out with my friends on Saturday night at the bar we all know well. The bartenders know my name and face, and with whom I will show up. So we were outside while the boys smoked. For some reason the bartender and I made a crack back and forth about something and the next thing I know, he smacked my ass.

    !!!!!!!!!

    Now, this is a big guy, maybe 250. He's got a big palm.

    And I'm a sturdy girl who likes a smack.

    Sounds perfect, right? Maybe a little hot?

    "Yeah, baby, you think you can have this?"
    "Get on the bed."
    "Ooo playing tough guy."
    "Shush. Now get on there." Shove. Smack.
    "Oh!"
    "Yeah, that's right. Take it."

    Ha. Not so much.

    He hit me so hard I fell across a table and had to catch the railing to keep from falling down. He walked back into the bar. We were all laughing so hard I almost fell over again. Hilarious.

    **Thankfully, he hit the side of my hip so it didn't actually hurt as much as it could have.

    3 Comments:

    At 10:23 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Well... (thinking of something positive to say) at least it's a start, a little physical contact, maybe the ice is broken? And good luck on all you have coming up! ;)

     
    At 11:56 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Through an unusual set of circumstances, I was able to give a girl a bare-hand pop over her jeans a while back. It got her so flustered, she had to take a minute to just sit and experience the feeling. It's all in the velocity ;-)

    I was proud of myself :o)

     
    At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jim said...

    Isn't that always the way?

    Sometimes love sneaks up behind you, presses it's desire against your bottom while it cups your breasts in it's hands and kisses the side of your perfumed neck . . .

    . . . and sometimes it smacks you on that ass, and sends you sprawling across a dirty barroom floor.

    [sigh]

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home