• Sunday, July 22, 2007

    Nesting

    Mmmmm what a good weekend. It was the first time in a long time that I was on my own. No boys, young or old, to be found. I had dinner with girlfriends. I cleaned out a lot of crap from my small apartment and put it in storage. Friends treated me to a silly raw fish dinner last night. I blared the Dixie Chicks in my car and drove with the windows down. Today was the farmer's market. I got tomatoes and peaches and flowers and goat cheese. (The way I ate one of those peaches was truly obscene.) I found some new clothes. I read 156 pages of Harry Potter 7. Now I'm going to finish my clean-up, make sure I'm ready for work, take some Tylenol PM, and go to bed.

    Tomorrow: The work. The boy.

    Did you enjoy this weekend?

    2 Comments:

    At 12:49 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Sounds like a nice "recharge" weekend.

    Harry Potter and Dixie Chicks are not exactly my cuppa-T, but still :o)

     
    At 1:04 PM, Blogger Jim said...

    Are you saying that if someone videotaped you eating said peach, we could make some big bucks in the adult films area?

    "Wry Does Summer Fruit."

    It's safe . . . it's healthy . . . I like it. Have camera, will travel.

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home