• Tuesday, July 17, 2007

    A Break.

    So I haven't been posting the sex stuff lately.

    There is an easy explanation.
    Well, two.

    OK, three.

    The first is that there is someone out there who may be reading this, and he already tortures himself thinking on this topic. There isn't much else I can offer him except the small kindness of not writing about it here.

    The second is that there's nothing weird or difficult about my new situation. If I want to tell someone about the new person, I can. This blog is not my only venue anymore.

    And the third is that I don't want to invade this new person's privacy, that is, to write explicitly about him without him knowing it.

    So that's the deal for now, at least.

    5 Comments:

    At 10:12 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    NO!

    We expect you to be psychologically damaged and hopelessly tied to the blogosphere so that we can derive sustenance for our vicarious needs through you!

    Not fair being reasonably well adjusted!


    :o)

     
    At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    I told you I'm okay with it.

    [No, people, it's not me . . . just playing with that concept in my mind a bit. C'mon, you were doing it too.]

    Sounds like a plan, Wry . . .

    XO

     
    At 9:24 PM, Blogger Sea Breeze said...

    Hey grll - Rock ON!!!

    Breeze

     
    At 2:13 AM, Blogger LoveSton3d! said...

    haha..."for now, atleast"...

     
    At 12:52 PM, Blogger Mistify said...

    maybe a good idea, jack found my blog by googling a phrase I said or typed or something and so he just happened on it fairly early in our relationship and got to read all about our world, I was mortified but he took it well.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home