• Monday, July 09, 2007

    SUP BITCHES!

    I'm not even going to think about whether to write or what this blog means or whatever blah blah blah.

    I'm still here, alive, doing pretty well.

    I live in a group house. I am back at my job after a three-week vacation. My ex-husband and I are both dating other people. I am dating one of my best friends, someone I've mentioned before. It is both great and a completely complicated car crash. Most people know that I was unfaithful to my ex, including the new guy/old friend. He likes me anyway. I don't know if it was smart to get involved so soon after my marriage. And doing so with this person has really had an effect on another relationship that I really value. Perhaps past the point of recovery. He's really mad. He's really hurt.

    This is my life even though it doesn't seem coherent when I write it down. And I'm scared of the blog-obligation. Sometimes I think that it's better not to write to the virtual world, but rather to just live my life in actual time. I don't want to write here if it substitutes for intimacy or taking risks with real-time humans. No offense, guys.

    I do miss all of you, though.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    More soon.

    5 Comments:

    At 10:45 PM, Blogger WanderingGirl said...

    Well, glad to see you back! You were awfully close to the 2 month cut off. We'll still be around when you're ready to share.

     
    At 10:51 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    I had already determined that you had been involved in a massively horrible car crash and were being watched over by beeping machines with tubes run into all of your non-sexual holes.

    You should be spanked until tears drip from your chin. And I'm just the psycho to do it!

    :o)

    So good to see you, babe. Oh! Read the post below the one you commented on at my place, when you can.

     
    At 10:12 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    We've got nowhere else to go!!!!! [sniff] We've got nothin' else!!!

    Didn't that sound just like Richard Gere? My Samuel L. Jackson is a little better . . . Jimmy Stewart is dead-on.

    I've long been an advocate of bloggers writing only when they feel like it, or have something to share, so don't worry about it. As much as we (okay, I) love to live vicariously through your adventures, you shouldn't feel like you need to entertain us (okay, me).

    Take care, sweetie . . . have fun, but keep an eye on what you really want.

    XO

     
    At 12:17 PM, Blogger Bob said...

    holy-schmoly, I about dropped a log when I saw a new post. Like gadfly, I was convinced you'd been in a car wreck.

    blogging should be something you do for yourself, not others. post or not, do as you will. I will admit to missing your blog, the pictorial essays, the way you express yourself - but as you can see, the internet is here whether you are or aren't.

    take care.

     
    At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Add me to the list of people who missed you. Enjoy yourself and take care of yourself. Anger and jealousy from others are their problems and not yours.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home