• Friday, May 11, 2007

    Mike Brady Wanna-Be

    So a word about my new landlady/roommate.

    You're groaning already. Yes, we live together and she also owns the house.

    She is an architect.

    Did you ever see the Brady Bunch movie? Mike Brady keeps designing buildings for his company, only they all look like his own house.

    Every design element of her renovation is completely wacked. I can't have cupboards because she didn't plan for the window or the overhead pipes. That kind of thing. She ordered all new eco- watersaver toilets and I got the first one. I flushed it about 45 minutes ago and I think it's still filling, drip by drip.

    Fuck! Agh! Idiocy!!!!!!!

    2 Comments:

    At 6:40 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Ewww

    That's the first thing I did when I got this place. New quality shitters.

     
    At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    Geez, who taught her how to be an architect, George Costanza?

    When I redid our bathrooms, I insisted on a comfortable place to contemplate life while clearing my bowels. Did you know you can get taller toilets, with a nice oval shape, which provides more room for . . . umm . . . larger people? Nice powerful one, too; good suction.

    Now, I don't feel like I'm squatting in the woods, sitting on some child-sized toilet, and everything has enough room in the front, due to the elongated bowl. Heck, give me a DVD player in there and I'd sit for hours.

    Yes, I can hear you now . . . "thank you for sharing," lol.

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home