• Monday, May 14, 2007

    Tidy Up.

    So I never would have guessed it, but grooming is pretty relevant now.

    I could be naked at any time, unexpectedly.

    Let's leave out the option of actual sex, because I've sworn off that. The whole scenerio of stripping, laying myself flat on a cool set of sheets and being climbed on top of -- totally not the issue! It's not like I'm going to take off my top, and need to worry about someone noticing my underarm stubble -- that is, if he isn't already fixated on my breasts. Irrelevant! Oh -- or making sure that my bush is trimmed to allow for easy entry -- I am so not considering that.

    Well OK I'm thinking about it right now for a minute.

    Mmmmmmmmmm.

    What I mean is finding myself on a virtual stranger's roofdeck and deciding to climb into the hot tub. Who planned this? Not me. My modesty causes me to pause for a moment, but hell yeah, otherwise I'm in. But, like, I still want to look tidy and trim and pretty. Hair sprouting everywhere? So totally not my look.

    But clearly there are new opportunites for us single moms when the kid is at Dad's house. Hot tubs! Roofdecks!

    And by the way, I am so not thinking about that easy entry thing.

    Gotta go.

    2 Comments:

    At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    Hot tubs, roof decks, and being well-trimmed . . . listen to you, out there livin' the dream, sister!

    Isn't "being climbed on top of" so . . . I don't know . . . married-with-kids? I always kind of pictured you on the stairs, maybe lying back, spread-eagled, while he checks out the trimming . . . maybe against a wall in the foyer, slightly bent at the waist . . . perhaps on all fours, with a firm grasp of the headboard . . . or riding . . . that's it, riding . . . holding all the cards, and bucking wildly.

    Life is more fun with our imaginations, that's all. All the best, my dear.

    XO

     
    At 3:54 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Fuck! I AM suddenly O_o

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home