• Tuesday, July 24, 2007

    Rant.

    You were my best friend, my ally, my confidante, my number one.

    In the future, we were supposed to share more good times than bad, more happiness than sadness.

    It was supposed to get better.

    Now we can't even talk.

    I miss you. Do you get that? Do you understand? But I won't be made to feel like shit because all of a sudden you want the one thing you can't have.

    I offered you everything. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Everything. And you said no and no and no and no and no and no and no and no and no.

    And I was still your friend. I stood by you always. Always. Despite the hurt. I valued your friendship so deeply, so essentially, that I swore I would honor and preserve it above all else that went on between us.

    But I guess I was the only one.

    3 Comments:

    At 8:44 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    A lot of pain there, sweet lady. Get it out, address it for one last time, and then box it up and give it a little mental viking funeral --- reduced to ashes and no longer able to affect your life.

    Look ahead, where the sun is shining, and new friends, situations and loves await.

    XO

     
    At 10:42 PM, Blogger Ry said...

    I can totally relate to your agony. It does get better...

     
    At 7:57 PM, Blogger ~ Storm said...

    Same here, but it does get better. I still find days when I am angry at him for throwing it all away and trying to blame me for not loving him enough. I tried. I tried until I had no life. And then one day I couldn't be what he wanted. The sad thing is nobody can. We're still sifting through the remains of our life together and we're "friendly" but it's hollow. Continue to move forward, it really DOES get better and one day you will be so happy and truly love your life again and be able to think of the really good times you guys had and not be sad, but glad you had the experience. Really.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home