• Sunday, February 12, 2006

    Again.

    It's been longer than usual since we've seen each other. The time since our last fucking is counted in weeks now, not days. We're trying to break things off.

    Under some pretense, I've come to spend the weekend in your city. As we promised, I've not contrived to stay with you.

    When we see each other, we embrace and smile. You cup my jaw sweetly. I caress your cheek. That's all.

    A group of us go out to eat, then to a bar to meet other friends. It's not your kind of place at all: techno salsa, loud and smoke-filled. One of the guys asks me to dance and since I've had some booze, I agree, even enjoying myself. You stay at the bar but I can see you watching me with him.

    The group leaves the bar and splits up. Not even looking at me, you offer to the others to see me to a cab. We get in one heading across town. Without asking me, you give the driver your address. I look out the window, and take your hand on the seat between us.

    We don't speak as you let us into the building, climb the stairs, and open the locks to your apartment. No lights are on. I put my bag down and turn toward you.

    You are upon me, insistent and quick. You back me up against the door and grind your face into mine. I grasp at your neck, yank your lapels, and grab your belt loops. I'm so desperate for your mouth I might be licking you more than kissing. Your breath is beer and the one cigarette you had to keep awake. You're here against me, your chest hard against mine. I'm forgetting myself, my brain, my ego what a relief. You'll take me as your own soon and I will go go go.

    You pull my tights down but I'm still wearing my boots so my knees are bound together in a lycra and leather tangle. Your hand is on my pussy and we both gasp, you with surprise by how wet I am already. You've turned me on like a light.

    At the bed I pause so I can detangle from my tights. You merely push me over onto the mattress. I hear the jangle of your belt so I rise up onto my knees and hands. I turn to watch you. Your eyes dawdle over my naked ass. Your hands caress between my legs and pull my lips apart, tenderly. You raise you eyes to mine, and then swiftly, fiercely, you plunge your cock inside me. My mouth parts and I gasp, but I keep my eyes on yours.

    You buck into me again and again, our bodies whap whap whapping together. Your grin is savage. Your eyes blaze. My face is contorted with lust as I look over my shoulder at you. You know what I'm thinking: He's fucking me he's fucking me he's so good ah the fucking don't stop don't ever stop he has all of me he's taking me I'm all his.

    I collapse on my stomach and snake my hands beneath me. I heartily grind my clit as you fuck me. My legs are together and you're heavy on my back. Your cheek is pressed against mine. I am bucking against you as you drive into me. I'm untethered, unleashed. I want you so completely inside me that I want to take a bite of you and swallow you down. I could eat you. I don't even know what I'm saying, things like 'oh yes' and 'please' and some sounds that aren't even words, like 'gar' or 'muh'.

    We're frantic with each other: pumping and thrusting and biting and clutching. You drive into me hard, while grunting. You're coming fast and deep into me, and the thought of your cock shooting its hot load into me makes me crazed. You're filling me up. I'm on the edge but you're finishing.

    Now you're slower and looser and ride the squishy sloppiness. I'm so sensitive that this pushes me over the edge. I ride a thick heavy wave of orgasm, head to toe. I tell you I'm coming so that you don't stop the slow ride. Every time you stroke, another wave slides over my head. It's undulating and I'm buoyed along with it, crest and trough.

    I'm wrung out and when you try to roll me onto my side, I flap my arms uselessly, in hilarious futility. I shake my head. Incredulous. I'm yours, again. Still.

    8 Comments:

    At 11:14 AM, Blogger Viviane said...

    Hello- I found you through the Sugasm. Very nice writing.

     
    At 11:20 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Thanks, V. Very cool Louise Brooks photo there.

     
    At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was hot. Kiss.

     
    At 3:56 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    AAG: Back at ya. Sorry I missed that party.

    Cardman: No, never like that with husband, even when first dating. Husband is just not that experienced, comfortable with sexuality. Doesn't seem to love or crave it much.

     
    At 7:46 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Beautiful, I thought we agreed not to blog about that night? Oh well, now that it is out I feel much better. So hot!! Oh baby. ;)

     
    At 9:38 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

    I love the urgency, the intensity, you're delightful!

     
    At 6:33 AM, Blogger April said...

    What a great encounter...written very well.

     
    At 6:01 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Happy Valentine's Day beautiful. :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home