• Tuesday, May 23, 2006

    Update.

    I don't know what my damn problem is today. Maybe it was all the sake last night. I just feel low and friendless and dismal today. I had softshell crabs for lunch - what's bad about that? Nothing. They're good! Still, the slumpy mumpishness. I'm not even calling anyone because I'm so grumpy I'd be a terrible conversationalist.

    Maybe I need some cheese. Or sour cream! Hell, I'd go for the high colonic if I thought it would do any good.

    A cocktail? Hmmmm. Is it too early?

    5 Comments:

    At 3:19 PM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    Give me a call :) I'll ramble on and on about nothing in particular and you won't feel friendless anymore because you'll be craving peace and quiet.

     
    At 3:53 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    HI WG,

    It's pretty clear.

    You need cuffs and the rod.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 4:52 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    BTW,

    It's past 4:00 there for sure.

    Why not have the martini before we break out the cuffs and rod? We'll snap you right out of it!

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 7:21 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Can't help with the soft shell crabs, yeech, but I do love crab, especially where you are right now. nuff said.

    I go away for a day and you write more than you ever did before! Sorry you are down beautiful and the date doesn't seem to have gone well. Oh my, if only there was something I could do to cheer you up.

    How about a dumb poem?

    Here, here to Wry
    Cheer, Cheer!
    She needs someone to gab
    About her lunch of crab
    A smile upon her face
    a certain change of pace
    A sparkle in her eye
    Now that's the girl we know
    as Wry!

    I told you it would be dumb. ;)

     
    At 11:38 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Shon: Oh I imagine you could think of an interesting topic or two.

    Chuck: Wouldn't want to spill my drink!

    Passionate: You got it.

    Art: As always, on my side. Thanks.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home