• Saturday, June 17, 2006

    Ce week-end.

    A son's birthday and Father's Day blitz around here. Not really thinking much except of to-do lists and hosting guests.

    Tomorrow? The same.

    Except for tomorrow night.

    A little extra attention to myself, then, is warranted. A pedicure, a long shower, plenty of lotion. I wish I had a new dress to wear, something flowing, relaxed, and summery. Well I'll pull something together. Pretty underwear, some perfume.

    I'll certainly have a glow to my cheek.

    6 Comments:

    At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Time to yourself is good. Nothing wrong with a lil pampering and such. Too bad it seems you can't get hubby involved into "helping" you.

     
    At 7:37 AM, Blogger DZER said...

    have a great, glowy cheek weekend, darlin' :)

     
    At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've been "lurking" for a little while. I first considered posting a comment when you showed us your breathtaking white throat and breastbone a few days ago. It was a lovely abstact image as well as a gorgeous glimpse of an achingly desireable body.

    Just writing now because it sounds to me like you have one of your all-too-infrequent assignations coming up. I'll be thinking of you tonight, enviously.

     
    At 9:56 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Nothing wrong with a glowy cheek or two! Enjoy yourself, sounds like you'll need it after that weekend. ;)

     
    At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home