• Wednesday, June 14, 2006

    Role-Play.

    You are the Upstart Competitor; I am the Boss's Daughter.

    You are the Lawn Boy; I am the Desperate Housewife.

    You are the #1 Ski Instructor; I am Fiesty #2.

    You are the Science Teacher; I am the Virgin Ninth Grader.

    You are Anakin; I am Amadala.

    You are Darth Vader; I am Amadala.

    You are Chewbacca; I am an Ewok.

    I am a World-Renowned Concert Violinist; You are the Lost Romanian Lover.

    I am the Sassy Saloon Owner; You are the Stern but Fair Marshall.

    You are a Mexican Apple Thief; I am the Amish Farmer's Daughter.

    You are the Rock Star; I am the Groupie.

    You are the Pastor; I am One of the Flock.

    I am the Bartender; You are the Big Spender.

    You are the Millionaire; I am the High-Priced Call Girl.

    You are the Sailor; I am the Nurse.

    You are the Sailor; I am the Sailor.

    I am the Blind Virgin; You are the Midnight Intruder.

    You are the Dyslexic Mime; I am the Alcoholic Clown.

    You are the Autistic Gardener; I am the Blowsy Heiress.

    You are a Demonic Robot; I am Julie Christie.

    You are a Robot; I am a Monkey.

    You are a Monkey; I am a Monkey.

    You are an Animal; I am an Animal.

    Let's role-play.

    9 Comments:

    At 12:10 PM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    Can I be the corrupt and completely unfair Marshal instead?

     
    At 12:13 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

    Great entry

     
    At 3:14 PM, Blogger JUnderCovers said...

    The Ewok and monkey entries made me laugh out loud, but I think I'd choose the lawn boy option. I have a feeling I'd enjoy letting you take charge. ;)

     
    At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    This blind virgin, is she curious, lonely, horny, longing, and or wet? Does the midnight intruder have a conscience, or is he just there to take? I want to play.
    Day

     
    At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DPQ,

    You are the sun
    I am the moon
    You are the words
    I am the tune
    Play me

    -Miss Collins (Mr.)

     
    At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was with you until you got to the dyslexic mime and the alcoholic clown . . .

    How about the late-night waitress and the handsome yet troubled truck driver?

    Just-out-of-the-shower bored housewife and the appliance repairman?

    Hardcore policewoman and slightly drunky guy she just pulled over?

    Love the way you think, Wry . . . great post.

    XO

     
    At 8:10 PM, Blogger DZER said...

    I am Stephen Hawking. You are the miracle worker.

    I am a demon from the eighth circle of hell. You are a young Mother Teresa.

    I am a python. You are the snake charmer.

    I am Gilgamesh. You are Shiva, destroyer of worlds.

    I am the butcher. You are looking for a nice cut of meat.

    You are the phone sex operation. I am the depressed postal worker who thought he was calling the crisis hotline.

     
    At 10:22 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Wow guys we've really got some shit going on around here.

     
    At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is an incredibly creative list. I too am saving, but will give you credit.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home