• Monday, June 12, 2006

    Now.

    I want a big fat juicy orgasm. I want to seek it and find it. I want that molten throb through my body. The electric zap from my spine out through my limbs. I want to feel my scalp tingle and my eyes rolls back in my head. I want my vision to sear black. I want to see stars. I want my cunt to seize and buck and writhe and shimmy around his hot driving cock/tongue/hand/whatever. Oh the mounting thrill as it builds and I lose even autonomic function. My throat seizes; I can't breathe. I lose all conscious thought as I grab him into me, hungrily devouring him, using him, my body flailing, my mouth in a snarl of selfish satisfaction. Underlying panic that it will elude me, and the grateful swirling relief when the wave catches me and pulls me under, filling my ears, my head as my body is churned and carried by the current. I want to gasp and land, washed up, on the shore. I want to grind against him to catch the last few extra throbs. I want to make my body do that thing that it can, not just to walk, to reach, to step, to sit, to eat, to carry. My body can do this thing; I want to make it happen. I want it to happen now.

    9 Comments:

    At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wry,
    I hope you get it. I hope it is powerful. I hope it makes you happy and relaxed.
    Day

     
    At 7:15 AM, Blogger DZER said...

    good luck darlin' ... I hope you get what you need ;)

     
    At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmmmmmmmmm . . . perfect expression of a pure, erotic feeling, sweet girl.

    For me, a close runner-up is the feeling just after, lying there in warm, soft cotton sheets, pressed up against your friend, completely relaxed and drained . . . but thinking about doing it again.

    XO

     
    At 12:48 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    Thanks everyone.

    SV: Come by anytime. Glad to see you.

     
    At 1:30 PM, Blogger max said...

    ahhhhhhhhhh, to be used like that. oh my, oh my.

     
    At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ya know - I think we all could use a few of those. You make it sound so f'in delicious.

     
    At 4:51 PM, Blogger Dee's Husband Joe said...

    Oh, that is so good! A marvelously delicioius description of raw need. I wish for you the fulfillment of that desire!

     
    At 10:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Girl... you have been reading too many romance novels. Dream on...

     
    At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Too bad this tightass society considers it "filthy" and "wrong" and"nasty", when it's a need as undeniable as breathing.
    I need a few of those kind myself. Go for it, woman (highest compliment I could think of)!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home