• Monday, June 05, 2006

    Tied Up.

    Everything seems the same these days...so little to excite or thrill me. Last week I went on a large inflated slide with my son -- the kind that immediately drops out from under you. I sat at the top and felt my stomach in my throat. There was the electric thrill of 'am I going to do this?,' the shallow breaths, the tingling scalp. Then I gleefully sailed down.

    And I thought of a past moment when I felt the same rush.

    He and I had done some negotiating about it. What would I like? What had he been imagining? What did we both expect? The conversation stopped with an awkward pause. It was time to get to it. He gave me a little 'let's move it along, sweetheart' swat on the bum so I walked ahead of him to the house.

    "Go out on the deck," he commanded. I stood still in shock. What? I thought we were headed to bed. Outside? He nodded his head 'yes' to my raised eyebrows. My skin crawled. I walked out.

    He threaded a long nylon tether behind the porch railing and through the slats. To each end he attached a cuff. He looked me fully in the face. "Ready?"

    My scalp tingled. My stomach dropped into my shoes and I began to sweat. Was I really going to do this? Was this my new thing? And with him? Did I trust him to love me and hurt me at the same time? Could I ask that of him -- to intentionally inflict pain? Could I take it? Is this, now that the moment is here, what I really wanted?...

    I bent forward on the railing. To reach the cuffs, my arms were about four feet apart, almost fully extended. I could hold myself up, but barely.

    "Spread your legs about shoulder width apart."

    I did it.

    He tied a blue bandana around my eyes. I could see my own nose, that's all. I felt the warm sun on my head and him behind me, lurking. Slowly he raised my skirt and gathered it around my waist, immediately and profoundly exposing me. I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I felt his eyes crawl over my ass, taking posession of it without touching me. Waiting, wondering, trembling. I felt a finger slide down my thigh. His palm slid tenderly over my right cheek, a caress. His touch withdrew.

    I waited. There was a whiff of breeze on my ass and I tensed, braced myself. No strike landed. Every nerve jangled. Where is he where is he? I asked.

    Then the first swat. Open-palmed. No real sting. I laughed with relief, but not because it didn't hurt. Because it had started.

    He pushed my tank top up over my breasts and undid my bra. He grabbed my ponytail with one hand and held on.

    Left cheek, a little harder. A tender stroke down the crack of my ass, then a real whack in the middle. "OW!" I said indignantly. My arms bore down on the railing. My breath quickened. A soft pat on the right. A swat on the left. Another whack! "OW!" very annoyed. Two slaps, one on each side.

    Finally he broke his silence. His voice slid cooly down my back, calming me down, bringing me back. Here he was. It was him. I was safe. "Your bottom is pink, dear," he said. I nodded. I bet.

    He smacked my ass, right, left. The whacks in the middle hurt the most, and I always cried out.

    He bit my neck and I moaned. He sweetly stroked my reddened cheeks. His touch was charged; I wondered at the tenderness of it. I craved it. A whisper in my ear lit the backs of my eyes like stars.

    "We're going to do a count," he said, "How many can you take?"

    I paused. If I said fewer, would he hit harder? Was it grandstanding to say I could take more? "Ten," I offered.

    "Ok. You count."

    Smack! "One."

    Pat. "Two."

    Whack! "OW! Three." Through gritted teeth.

    Smack. "Four." Breathing again.

    Pat Pat. "Five Six." Easy.

    Smack! "Seven." Burning now.

    Whack! "OW!" Panting. "Eight."

    Smack. "Nine." My arms almost buckle.

    He then whispered into my ear: "Ten."

    My blindfold had ridden up. I could see so I closed my eyes.

    He caressed my tender ass. My arms ached. I felt him come behind me and the soft brush of his bare skin. His hard cock probed for and found my hot wet hole. He thrust inside. Oh the sweet sublime pleasure. Every nerve fired. He began to stroke in and out of me as I moaned and gasped. My cunt slurped noisily with our juice.

    My arms are almost giving out. The sun is hot on my head now. My ass tingles. Don't stop don't stop the ride the pain the pulse into me.

    He stopped and slid out. He unhooked my wrists. I moaned in frustration.

    "Go upstairs."

    I went.

    5 Comments:

    At 5:40 PM, Blogger Shon Richards said...

    I am sitting here eating cookies and feeling very very aroused right now. That was incredible. Go upstairs indeed.

     
    At 8:35 PM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    You are a cookie monster.

     
    At 12:02 AM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    Ahhh my dirty, dirty prom queen. so that's where you ran off to last night after prom rehersals? tsk tsk.

     
    At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow . . .

     
    At 1:51 PM, Blogger Master Enigma said...

    Nicely written - erotic and real.

    Well done.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home