• Wednesday, June 21, 2006

    Getting Towed.

    Here's what I saw at Dairy Queen: a big ol' tow truck pulled up, and out hopped a young couple. I could see the big bench seat; it was a large cab and kind of high off the ground.

    The couple ran through the rain into DQ. A few minutes later, they ran back with cones in their hands. And my mind began to clatter along its little perverse and lewd track...

    High up in the cab of that truck, parked in some deserted cul-de-sac...the engine off, the sound off rain on the roof...no one can see in...eating ice cream and listening to Cheap Trick on the radio...letting him lay me down on the long bench seat...feeling my thighs stick to the plastic as he tries to hike my skirt up...his weight heavy on me and unable to move...the taste of cream on his tongue...our sweaty breath steaming up the windows...he slides my panties to the side so he can finger me...unbuttoning his shorts and pushing them down...he braces his feet against his door, sneakers still on...thrusting inside me without ceremony...my foot braced in the spokes of the steering wheel...the air thick until I crack the window behind my head...the truck rocking slowly to our fucking......

    Whose bright idea was it to put bucket seats everywhere? Sadist.

    5 Comments:

    At 1:39 PM, Blogger Sheets said...

    Good grief, you're right......I remember the bench seat in the front of the 19 :::cough69cough:::: Ford :::coughRanchWagoncough::::: that I had as my first car.... dang.... bucket seats DO suck!

     
    At 5:22 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    I just mentioned this to Lady L today, where did all the bench seats go? Who are the people responsible for this outrage!

    Hope you are feeling more like one person today beautiful. :) Love ya.

     
    At 8:23 PM, Blogger DZER said...

    ya gotta love bench seats ...

     
    At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bring back the Nash. The front seat folded flat against the back one, making a bed for . . . uh . . . camping, yeah that's it, camping, lol. My father says when he was young, you'd never let your daughter date a guy who drove a Nash.

    XO

     
    At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bucket seats are the work of the devil - especially in the second row of a minivan. At least my '92 MPV had a bench seat there. Oh well, bucket seats can work if you are short and creative.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home