• Friday, April 06, 2007

    Oh Come Now.

    The most recent news is that I don't get any action, even in my dreams.

    Yesterday I treated myself with a manicure and a haircut before going for my Swedish massage. My 90-minute Swedish massage. My free 90-minute Swedish massage. I've had massages before, and even a bad massage is pretty fucking great. And this was a very good one.

    First of all, it's amazing to me that within ten minutes of meeting me, a stranger gladly starts touching all different parts of my body. Nevermind it being weird for me, which it was for a moment. But for her to just jump into intimacy and contact -- I don't know why but I found it impressive and touching. haha no pun intended.

    The gal was tender but strong, with a supple touch. Even as she worked my muscles with one hand, the other hand seemed to caress me, to stroke me. It was healing in a few ways. And I'm sorry, but is there anything better than having your feet rubbed? If my eyes could have rolled farther back in my head . . .

    Later on I went to a bar hoping to sit at said bar and order some garlic rosemary fries and some pizza, but fuck it was a whole happy hour scene. I scammed a chair from two guys and chatted with them for a while. Firefighters and paramedics. Their nurse friends turned up too. I decided to bail to get some real food, and said goodbye.

    Then went to a favorite neighborhood gourmet biker bar and pulled up a barstool. The guys on my left talked bikes. The girl on my right wept as her date sat and listened. Probably she wanted a baby and he isn't ready. Something simple, I'm sure. I ate lots of steak. Finally a new couple took the weepy couple's place and we talked movies.

    And on to my dream: my bookclub decided to have a lesbian orgy. I brought my vibrators but didn't know how to jump into the action, so I just wandered around feeling rejected and aimless.

    Hunh. Wonder what that means?

    2 Comments:

    At 10:44 AM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    What does it mean?

    It means "Buy batteries."

    Because you never know when they're gonna run out.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 11:18 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    That kind of touching is always very good . . . which is why I tend to shy away from massages, lol. Things begin to happen that may not be appropriate with a stranger masseuse.

    Now if it was someone I knew . . .

    XO

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home