• Wednesday, August 08, 2007

    Spin Spin Goes The Wheel.

    It's so goddamn hot here. Unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    At 1:30 am it's 83 degrees plus humidity and I don't have air conditioning.

    Plus the boy has been coughing a lot and fussing so that keep me awake.

    I start thinking about . . .well . . .everything:

    I need a haircut but how short?

    What will I get done this weekend?

    Who are my friends?

    Am I spending enough time with them?

    Ebola!!

    Can I wear the silk shirt with the linen pants? Will I be hot?

    Why is the boy coughing?

    There's no Ebola around here . . .

    . . .yet!

    Should I buy CD's or get an iPod and then a docking station, but do I have the right iTunes?

    Christopher Walken cooking chicken hahahahaha. [youtube]

    This fucking pillow!

    Who does Yoda fight in the last Star Wars movies -- was it Count Dooku in 5 or Palpatin in 6? Both?

    Eeeeeeebolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

    You get the idea.

    Back to the shower to cool off and try again.

    2 Comments:

    At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    All classic signs of heatstroke. Get yourself a cold bier and relax. Ebola won't survive in a child's body. It can't cope with the chaos.

     
    At 10:13 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Yep.

    One or two days a year, most of the nation feels what it feels like to live in Texas in the summer. IT SUX!

    Two words: window unit.

    Not very expensive and you can turn a single room into a cool oasis. Sleeping on a pallet in the cool is better than the best bed in the heat O_o

    *Beaming you cool rays with my mind*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home