• Thursday, January 25, 2007

    Misc.

    Today was a tough day to drag my ass out of bed at 6:30. I was just too tired. In that vein, I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight so I can get to sleep early. Or masturbate. Whatever.

    This afternoon's mediation was as bad as it's going to get, I think. Considering how it could have been, I shouldn't complain. No one threatened to put a hole in the wall or anything like that. We just got surly and snippy and generally less than courteous. We are clearly so tired of being together. I can't stand his face or his gestures or little voices or affectations or complaints or issues or stupidity. Get out!

    I got my renewed passport in the mail today and I look only slightly like a felon.

    You all should know that I read and enjoy all the comments, even if I don't respond. it's simply a matter of time (not having any). I don't email or IM for the same reason. Also, my life is pretty complicated and tiring. And Josh, thanks for putting yourself out there; I can guarantee, though, that I have neither the energy for nor the proximity to you that you probably deserve. And I haven't ruled out women. We smell good, and might provide a welcome reprieve from the disgustingness of men***.


    ***which, a friend has noted, I seem to relish.

    6 Comments:

    At 12:13 AM, Blogger Fusion said...

    Get some rest wrygirl. And you know nothing helps you sleep better than a little self pleasure. ;)

    Take care of yourself, and hang in there!

     
    At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As soon as this is over take that new passport and wear it out going to beaches in the sun. McDonald's would say "you deserve a break"

     
    At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow - I'm flattered - I've never been mentioned in a blog before. I am so glad that you took my offer in the spirit it was intended, and actually thanked me for putting myself out there. As for energy - I'm pretty low-maintenance. I'm sure it's a polite way of saying "thanks, but no thanks - at least for now." I respect that. As for proximity - from reading between the lines in your blog I'm willing to bet that I'm closer than you think, but that sound like a creepy, stalker-ish thing to say and I'm far from being the stalker type. Let me ask you this - and see if you're "out there" enough to answer - how far are you from *** Town Center? You know - the one with Macy's. I'm guessing you're no more than 20 minutes away at the most. I'll leave it at that. Please don't even answer if you feel that would be giving away too much info. If at any point you'd like a shoulder to cry on (and nothing more than that), just let me know. Hope things turn around for you soon. And thanks again for the mention.

    Josh (a scholar and a gentleman)

     
    At 10:52 AM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    We men do stink.

    Even after we shower. One theory of evolution says that it's how we kept from getting eaten.

    Love,

    Chuck

     
    At 10:54 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    When I was hosting a buddy at my house for a while after he and his wife split up -- I took him out to the park/lake in Austin. We were wandering around, admiring the natural beauty of the place.

    Then we noticed some girls under a pavilion. One was wearing Daisy Dukes.

    me: "Look at the ass on that girl"

    Him: "she looks like a fucking whore"

    Me (singing the Doors song) "women seem wicked, when you're unwanted ..."

    Him: "shut the fuck up."

     
    At 1:30 PM, Blogger Fluffycat said...

    Take care of yourself. Sometimes you just want to hole up somewhere by yourself and deal with things, and that's cool.

    I know what you mean about being so tired of someone that every gesture and movement annoys the crap out of you. Hang in there.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home