• Sunday, February 04, 2007

    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

    Unbe-fucking-lievable.

    I took the boy on the road for seven hours on Friday through the rain and slush and traffic.
    I made sure to connect with my ridiculous grandmother, while we were visiting family.
    I suffered his horrendous temper tantrum and refusal to sleep last night.
    I got less sleep than when I'm home.
    We drove home today.

    All so that my husband could gather and pack all his shit with the boy out of the house.

    I got home an hour ago. He packed up maybe a third of his stuff, and from what I could tell, it was his desk drawers. This was the weekend, not for moving all the stuff, but at least to get it all stored in his bedroom so that he wouldn't have to come back until he found .

    Very, very, very little has gotten done. I could have killed him if he didn't start crying when I confronted him.

    Done. Done.

    Done, fucker, done!

    9 Comments:

    At 9:55 PM, Blogger Fusion said...

    I'm sorry Wrygirl, guess you're going to have to kick his ass to get him out of there, did he have any excuse for not packing up?

     
    At 10:01 PM, Blogger Serenity said...

    Crying, that's a good response. My ex moved out by inches and it was THE most frustrating experience. I just had to go to a happy place in my mind during the whole drawn out prolonged procedure.
    Hang in there. I got through it all, in one mental health piece, and i know you will too.

     
    At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh boy, you are giving me a preview of the future.

     
    At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WG:

    This must be frustrating and seem to take forever while you're stilll in the middle of it, but I want to say how good it is to see someone actually taking action and changing her life instead of remaining stagnant, making excuses, and complaining online for eternity. We're all proud of you outn here, even though it has meant fewer naked photos.

    M.K.

     
    At 11:37 AM, Blogger Bob said...

    just a comment to let you know I'm pulling for you. Coming from someone you don't know, I realize it doesn't mean much - but I drop by once or twice a week to catch up. I commiserate with you and your circumstances.

     
    At 12:33 PM, Blogger Fluffycat said...

    I guess the worst part is how it is not surprising considering descriptions of his past behavior. I hope you don't end up having to do is packing for him.

     
    At 3:15 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Yeesh

    another slice of hell in paradise

    Fuck a duck *shaking head*

    Keep the faith, girl. There is an end to it all, eventually.

     
    At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But to be fair, it seems to take "forever" to pack. Such a big job. It literally took me weeks and still some stuff was left behind to retrieve later.

     
    At 10:41 PM, Blogger What the Chuck said...

    Hi WG,

    Dunno, but I'll be the sole voice arguing for a little compassion here. Not that it all isn't hard-- but no one said that divorce was going to be easy.

    XOXO

    Chuck

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home