• Tuesday, February 13, 2007

    Home Sweet Home *Update*

    Today we all got to go home early because of the weather, and my evening job was cancelled.

    A night to myself! I spent most of it moving things around the house, and cozifying this little space ship of a room. I'm much happier in here than in the big bedroom, so this is where I'll stay. I hung up some pictures, moved a little furniture, and sucked the dust bunnies into the big black vacuum cleaner. It all makes me much happier.

    I just got up and took a photo of where I'm sitting as I write.
    I'm getting up from that exact chair, undressing, and putting my little head on that pillow right there.

    Goodnight.

    And here's the lamp. The blessed, glorious lamp.

    12 Comments:

    At 11:44 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Of all the things I want to say

    ...


    Great Lamp!

     
    At 4:22 AM, Blogger Fusion said...

    Yeah, me too, great lamp! you'd think gadfly and I were interior decorators or something, yeesh.
    But it does look like a cozy space...

     
    At 5:13 AM, Blogger WryGirl said...

    And that's not even the new lamp! That's just some old lamp!

     
    At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Not the new lamp!!! Now that is just a tease. Perhaps the lamp could be featured in an HNT.

     
    At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jim said...

    What a nice warm place to settle into . . . and would ya look at the curves on that lamp!

    XO

     
    At 12:22 PM, Blogger LadyXandria said...

    That space looks so comfortable and inviting. Thanks for letting us into your world. Sweet dreams!

     
    At 8:37 PM, Blogger Sea Breeze said...

    Hey Girl - thanks for giving us a little peek into to inner sanctorum. Looks inviting indeed.

    Be good to yourself, OK?

    Breeze

     
    At 11:29 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Why would you rave about a lamp and then show us a different lamp ...

    O_o

     
    At 7:34 PM, Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

    looks comfy and cozy, a good place to start a new life. :)

     
    At 9:08 PM, Blogger Ry said...

    What is the book under the lamp?

     
    At 10:30 PM, Blogger Mistify said...

    enjoy your lamp miss, you deserve a lamp and all it stands for. When things get hard, look at it, enjoy it, take it in. Little by little you will have more "lamps" and less things that can bring you to tears by way of anger. I hope your lap brings a big goofy smile to your pretty face.

     
    At 6:58 PM, Blogger EvilDodger said...

    Looks like the kinda place me and you could get busy in Sweetness! WhoHoooo! Give EvilDodger a call, he's got what you need.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home