• Tuesday, August 14, 2007

    Days Like These.

    I hate waking up tired. The mood taints everything onward. Even though the day itself brought no calamities, and even some points of pleasure, I was beaten low by the end of it.

    A disappointing lip gloss. An inability to find The New Yorker on sale. Having to wait three days until vacation. My pizza order forgotten. . . really, these were the extent of my troubles.

    Yet I was morose and exhausted by 5pm. Right now I despair that tomorrow will be any cheerier.

    But fuck, I better get my attitude adjusted before the universe sends me something real to sweat.

    2 Comments:

    At 2:26 PM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Lately, any day I don't puke is a good day O_o

     
    At 6:30 PM, Blogger Bob said...

    jeez, the pizza thing - that alone sends anyone's day straight into the crapper.

    chin up, holidays 'acomin.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home