• Wednesday, August 15, 2007

    No Better.

    I can't extend the energy to get into it, but today was no better, made even worse perhaps because I'm more drained and even less prepared for another day tomorrow.

    Spending a life surrounded by little children, mine and otherwise, is hard. My own boy taxes my nerves, and at some point, my fatigue and singlemom-ness clumps together into an exponentially larger pile.

    I'm overwhelmed. I'm tense. I don't know what to do with all the cooped up and built up frustration and anger. Hard exercise would help. A thorough and aggressive fucking would help. Getting to vacation (6pm on Friday) would really help.

    To bed, then. It's a start.

    1 Comments:

    At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Three words Hun.
    Hot Stone Massage........
    You would not believe the stress relief. And don't sweat the expense, cause you deserve it.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home