• Tuesday, August 21, 2007

    Single Mom 1, Barber 0.

    Well that was hilarious. I just used the clippers on my boy's hair for the first time. I mean, I used to hack away with scissors when he was a baby to not terrible effect. He's hit the barber exclusively for the past two years or so. Tomorrow he flies to see his grandparents, and I wanted him to look sharp.

    So I busted out the clippers.

    Now, the only reason I have them is because a friend bought them when he thought his were busted. But they weren't. So I got the new ones. I've used them for my own - ahem - personal use.

    But what do I know about clipping a boy's hair? Nada.

    As usual, I just jumped in. How bad could it get?

    Well, his bangs are hilariously short. But the rest of it looks pretty even and good.

    Go go single mom!

    5 Comments:

    At 4:55 PM, Blogger Jim said...

    Lol. Did I hear you call "next?"

    Just a trim, my dear.

    XO

     
    At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You go girl!
    And if you need practice on "certain" areas I am sure you can find lots of volunteers.

     
    At 11:40 AM, Blogger Gadfly said...

    Good idea. Practice while he's still too little to figure out that his hair looks funny ;-)

     
    At 1:01 PM, Blogger Shay said...

    lol!
    That's great!

     
    At 7:47 PM, Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

    These ten blogs aren’t for everyone, GorgeousGirl; only those who wanna nekk with me in Heaven (lookit ‘closenmyeyes‘ first). God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home